Monday 19 March 2012

Fickle (a short poem)

Intentional movements I feel sure that I'll have you
The want is intense, the jealousy immense.
With my back-side comforter, a reliable pulse required.
The challenge from obtaining my goal is desired.
Innocently swooning you with my deliberate touch, 
Whispered delights, void of delicacy, body requests such.
Fish on a hook, insatiable taste buds quenched. 
Now your locked down my eye will wonder,
A new bed warmer replacing the tatters cast aside.
Hurt ignored, pulse races for excitement.
Decency absconded, vessel left wanting, cycles repertoire.


19/03/12

2 comments:

  1. I could feel this! The fish on a hook part, especially. :) I don't know too much about video games - I wish I could help, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, it was inspired by something I witnessed. Aww thats fine my dear? Do you you of any educational games at all? If so could you please tell me about them? :) x

      Delete